Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

H-Mo in the hizzouse!

So I'm finally 21 years old. I don't really feel any different, though I've got a bit of a coffee buzz from having a grande non-fat caramel macchiato from starbucks. People keep telling me that my life will suddenly become very different, but I can't really see how 21 is all that different than 20. I guess I DO get to drink everywhere now, so that's a plus. And if I commit a crime in the states, I now get tried as an adult. But maybe that happens at 18, I can't remember. Anyways, I guess I'll have to wait and see!

I guess my first posting as a blogger isn't that exciting, but it's my birthday and I don't feel like sitting in front of a computer!

And by the way, my title is care of my sister, who told me that it had to be in my first blog! So there you go Krizzle. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

kristen said...

My advice...enjoy 21. You have the rights and age of an adult without the "real life" responsibilities. You'll miss it when you're old like me.

-K-mo OUT

Lori said...

Heather you are too cute! I waited all day for this post! Yes I am a nerd, but you said it was coming, so I was here waiting and you did not let me down. Can't wait for more. Hope your birthday was all you expected and more.

utenzi said...

Good luck at embarking on your life of adult crime. I'm sure you'll do great, Heather.