Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Multiple Choice Exams are NOT my Friends!

Sigh... Only 63% on my first Transportation Studdies exam. I was pretty prepared for it as well, which makes me sad. I have NEVER been good at multiple choice... When I was in high school my parents decided that it would be a good idea to send me to a "special room" to write my exams because they thought I had test anxiety. I wasn't even anxoius... just bad at filling in the right bubble. So in that special room were a bunch of other people who apparently had difficulties writing exams... people from many different grades and classes. One day, which I was in my special room, someone was getting their exam READ to them. In English (while I was doing an exam in french) and a whole different subject. How, I ask, am I supposed to do well on an exam in FRENCH while hearing someone read a whole different exam out loud in ENGLISH??? When I asked to go out into the hall, I got scolded for not appreciating the opportunity I was getting. How was that better for my sucess than writing in a silent room? Anyways, the moral of that story is don't send your kids to special rooms when they ask you not to... You don't know how terrible it can be!

So yeah, I'm getting a C- in my OPTION course in my last year. GREEAAATTTT! Loves it!

On a lighter note, I got to eat delicious cupcakes today!

4 comments:

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Hey, um can you email me.

stevejolliffe AT gmail DOT com

Reverend Joyleaf said...

Yeah, that was supposed to be a question, not a statement. But now that I think about it, it should be a statement.

EMAIL ME!

kristen said...

H-mo: Jordan says you owe him some cupcakes...

Heather said...

yeah yeah yeah... come and get them then!!