Pages

Monday, November 21, 2005

Procrastinating...

I got 'tagged' by gwhiz2k... and since I don't feel like doing homework right now, I decided to go along with it! The rules are as follows: Remove the blog at No. 1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot;

1. Blog By Force
2. Kick in the Pants
3. A Goofy Ass Emotional Chick & Her Prerogative
4. Therapeutic Rants
5. Heather's Randomness

The next step is naming five friends at random to "play" and fill it out, but I don't really want to since I don't want people to feel obliged to do it... If anyone feels like filling it out, then go right ahead!

What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was in grade 6... I did ballet and jazz dancing, I played the flute (I was probably getting ready for my christmas concert!), and I was friends with some people I haven't seen in ages, and some people who I still hang out with!

What were you doing one year ago?

One year ago, I was in my third year of my degree and my first year at U of C. I was probably taking about how all my profs wanted me to fail, and I was freaking out about some paper. I had just moved in to my apartment with my sister, and I was probably thinking about how I was going to be with my then boyfriend forever. I rarely hung out with my friends, and I didn't do much besides homework and sitting around. Funny how things change...

What were you doing yesterday?

Yesterday I procrastinated and didn't do much homework, went to my aunts house for my cousin's birthday and had escargots and salmon, went home and had an uncomfortable exchange, and then went to bed.

Five snacks you enjoy:

Popcorn Squares
Rice Cakes and Cheese (melted)
Reese's Peanut Buttercups Blizzards
Cucumbers
Potato Skins

Five songs to which you know all the words:

Any song from The Sound of Music
Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
With You- Avril Lavigne
Doesn't Remind Me - Audioslave (I actually don't know ALL the words, but I pretend to, and I belt it out like no tomorrow in the car)
Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Buy Clothes and Shoes
Travel. A lot!
Buy my family houses (and me too!)
Get a more decent car...
Pay off debts (this SHOULD be number one, but I know that the first thing I'd do would be buy clothes and shoes... so this one gets demoted.)

Five bad habits:

Procrastination
Not being super great with money
Eating when I'm bored
Not drinking enough water
Forgetting people's birthdays

Five things you like doing:

Going out with my friends
Buying presents for other people
Buying presents for myself
Working out
Cooking

Five things you would never wear again: (never?)

This one is REALLY hard....
Tapered Pants
More than 3 pairs of barrettes in my hair
"Mood" shirts
A one piece snowsuit (memories of peeing my pants at the ski hill when I was young are rushing back to me!)
An ill-fitting bra

Five favorite toys:

My cell phone (some kind of LG something... it flips and has purdy colours on the screen..)
My Nikon Digital Camera
My computer, even though its kind of dying
I don't really know what else... I'm not much of a toy person.

No comments: