Pages

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to school...

Today was the first day back at school... I had four classes: spanish, french, spanish, break, spanish. Sound like fun???

It actually wasn't too bad. I feel WAY out of my league in 2 of the spanish classes, kinda a little bit out of my league in the french one, and then I think I might feel smart in the other spanish class. When I read that the final paper was to be 7-8 pages, I was like "are you kidding me? BREEZE!" How sad is that that I think 7-8 pages will be a breeze... well when all the others are 10-15, it really IS a breeze! But I'm not here to bitch and complain about my school work... well I guess I kinda am. SO never mind!

The school was PAINFULLY busy today. I HATE the first week of school. I have to deal with PEOPLE in the places where I want to be... how dare they sit at the table I want to sit at! How dare they take the machine I want at the gym. After the first week, people stop going to class and the gym, so it will be better, but for now, it's a pain in my ass.

This isn't a very interesting post. Oh well. Maybe I'll have something exciting to say tomorrow, after I have to deal with stupid people at work who ask me where the pool is or something.

1 comment:

Evey said...

Exciting or not...we still read!