Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Seriously...

...boring day. I've been at work for 5 hours and I swear it feels like 8. I can't stand it. BUT, I got to see steph... she came in to the good ole RC to visit. I'm happy she's back this semester... finally some life back into this place!!! And plus I have another person to hang out with on the weekends!

Another good thing about today is I got to see my secret knes crush. So I guess my days isn't THAT boring, but still. He shares an office with my boss and I always get excited when he comes in when I'm working. When I worked on Saturday mornings, he had to come in to do programs with kids, so we'd always see each other and chat a bit. Now that I don't work Saturdays anymore, I was worried that I wouldn't see him anymore! But lo and behold, he comes in on Tuesdays as well! The other day when we were chatting I asked him if he was married cause he's a bit older than me (it came up in conversation, I didn't just blurt out the questino randomly) and he was like "no!" but I didn't have the balls to ask if he had a girlfriend. I can't remember how old he is, but this summer my other boss and I (cause I worked in the same place but in a different section) would always talk about how cute he was, and I THINK she said he was like 25-26-27 years old. That's kinda old... well 25 isn't bad, but 27 is a little too old I think. (and just to be clear, I don't think that's OLD in general but kinda old to date since I'm only 21). Oh well, I can still have a secret crush on him!

I told Steph about him when she came in (he wasn't here then) and she was like "ASK HIM OUT HEATHER WOOOOOOO" but I don't think I ever could... that would be SO weird. I AT LEAST have to find out if he has a girlfriend first, but even then, I seriously could never actually ask him out.

I just helped a customer, and then crush guy walked RIGHT behind my computer and I made this random scramble to try to shrink my screen so he wouldn't see what I was writing. Smooth moves.

This is so wrong.

No comments: