Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

Free iPod??

Apparently this website will send you a free iPod if you complete the steps is says on the website. "What do I have to loose?" I thought. So I signed up for the stupid thing, and completed the first step, and I just found out that I need "Five friends to sign up, and we'll send you your iPod". So what am I supposed to do now? Well, if any of you are so inclined, you can follow this link and be one of my five friends. You shouldn't have to pay anything, because I sure didn't... I think you just have to find the one that you don't have to pay for. I don't know. Try it if you'd like, and I would be forever greatful. If you don't, I forgive you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im tring that too - i've heard that it really does work once you've gotten your referrals
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=20875802

Anonymous said...

Has anyone got their ipod yet? If not, sign up here: Get Your Free Ipod