Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Dullsville

My life is kind of boring. Well today it is. Now that most of my friends are not in Calgary anymore and the ones who are work almost every single day, I feel like I'm sitting around doing nothing. I do have a pretty action packed life when I'm working/training, but these five days off are KILLING ME! I thought I'd be so happy to just chill, but chilling alone isn't really that fun. *Sigh*

Yesterday I picked out new glasses. They are expensive. The combination of an extremely strong prescription and extremely picky me makes for very expensive glasses. I'm stoked for them though. I think I'll get them on Tuesday. That's something to look forward to.

I only have three days left of training. Tuesday is my final exam, Thursday is when we learn how to use the dephibrilator (can't spell that), and Saturday we go up in a plane and do rolly rapid descents and wobbles and fishtailing etc. FUN. Then I'm done. I'm a real live Flight Attendant. Crazy.

So that's what's going on with me right now... kinda bored, kinda relaxing, kinda wishing I had more of a life... Stay tuned for an "after" shot of me in my uniform pants... they really aren't as bad, though still quite horrific. I don't feel SO nasty in them, and they don't double as parachutes, though I still am not wild about them.

Anyone who's doing something great this weekend, call me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can go celebrating the new house?
We're surprised... But 'happy' tho. So there's a reason to go out and have fun