Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm SO tough

So Vancouver was awesome. We had SUCH a great time. It was very busy and I'm off again to work tonight, so I will pay for this later, but I'm livin in the NOW baby!

Speaking of living in the now, I did something pretty spur of the moment! I like to do things on instinct, not so planned out... For example, when I was in England, I decided to get my bellybutton pierced when we walked by the piercer. Or in Montreal when I was in grade 11 on a school exchange, I decided to get a tattoo. Well, in true Heather fashion, I decided to tag along with Christian and his friends to the tattoo parlor and got one myself! The night before they said they were getting tattoos, and I thought to myself that I would also enjoy one. Then the next day, I realized they were actually serious, and it was "now or never". So I did it. And I wasn't even CLOSE to as wussy as I thought I'd be. After watching Miami Ink and seeing how much those guys make fun of the girls who cry and stuff, I just COULDN'T be like that. I didn't cry or scream or swear or make her stop or anything... I held Vanessa's hand pretty tightly though. I even laughed a few times! It really didn't hurt as much as I had expected, being on the top of my foot and all. I pictured unbelievable pain, but it really wasn't SO bad. (Oh yeah, it's my zodiac sign... I decided I'm never NOT going to be a Leo, so it's nothing I will ever regret or change my mind about.) I'm pretty stoked about it!

Ta da!

6 comments:

Linda said...

ahhh - it's pretty - but I thought you hated feet, especially people touching yours.......

kristen said...

you crack me up wih your random stuff...
didn't you feel sorry for the person who had to touch your foot for a long time?

Heather said...

yeah, I DO feel sorry for her. But this makes my foot cooler, and nicer to look at! It's making feet better... one tattoo at a time.

lu said...

i totally agree with you on making feet a bit more handleable with a little decoration. i always think any job where you have to touch people feet or look inside their mouths must be tough to get up for in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Wicked, I love it. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I especially like the Spanish/English dictionary in the background! Are you STILL studying???