Pages

Monday, July 31, 2006

Down down down...

My internet is down. I'm frustrated. Everyday I see that stupid light blinking, meaning "no, you don't get to check your e-mail today" and it will be August 12 before someone comes to look at it. Shitty.

Meanwhile, I have started working at Starbucks as well as my current job... I'm quite excited about the discounts etc. as well as the extra money and just something to do on my days off. I started today, and work tomorrow and the next day, then I'm flying for a while, then working some more. The shifts are pretty short, so it's not really anything too taxing. We'll see how it goes!

I've seen lots of friends and had some fun over the last week I've been off, so that's pretty good. Nothing too interesting to report though. Partied... that's about all I can say!

I get to see K and J on Thursday and Sunday, since my overnights conveniently end up in Ottawa, and the hotel is not too far from their house. I might have to fanangle some Crave Cupcakes in my luggage... we'll see how that works! Hopefully they'll end up in one peice! (Or at least close!)

That's all I've got for today... New blog appearance is no where near in the works... I need to find myself an e-geek to help me. It's not looking good.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

I won't be having a Tuesday night dinner till the 22nd. I am away again, for Music camp and next week I will be busy getting ready and doing lots of planning.
Congrats on the Starbucks job. If you ever need someone to give the pound you get free I know someone who will take it off your hands. Especially the the Kenya coffee. I don't know if that is the right name for it. How has your summer been? It feels like forever since I last saw you. Have fun in Ottawa. You lucky duck.