Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm tired

How can watching a 10 month old for one day exhaust me? Especially since she was asleep from 9-11:30 and then again from 1:15-3:00? Seriously. One child. For almost no time. AND I took a nap in there somewhere.

The kids are great. Eric apparently forgot that I used to deny him snacks before supper and loves me, Nicolas likes me too because I helped him get dressed for hockey yesterday. Nadia likes me cause she's a baby and babies generally don't care who it is as long as they give them peaches.

It's nice to be here. I'm just freaking tired.

I need coffee. And there's no Starbucks here. Anywhere.

7 comments:

Linda said...

I guess I shouldn't tell you that I made myself an eggnog latte this morning should I - oops.......

Blogosaurus Rex said...

No Starbucks? You're really in the boonies...

I really like the new look of the blog hez. It rules.

Kirst said...

Now you know how I sometimes feel at the end of the day.

Heather said...

thanks blogosaurus. I like it too. Linda, you suck for all the latte goodness. I had some nescafe today. Woop woop.

Kirst, I seriously know how you feel. Except I did it for one day, not a bazillion.

Anonymous said...

um, i miss you
xox Vanhu

kristen said...

nescafe, nescafe...oooh la la.

Heather said...

Vanhu, are you comfused because I said I'd call you yesterday when we were texting at the hospital? I think I may have forgotten to tell you I was coming up here, thus the confusion. I forgot to call you, but I will again don't worry.

I had more nescafe today, and it wasn't really very good. I think I need to make it stronger. And the only way I can say nescafe is how Marge says it... NEScfay