Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Quick Update

So I gave in to peer pressure and am in Montreal. I took the 1am flight this morning and got here around 7, slept until now and then we're doing some quick shopping then heading up to the cottage for some Halloween fun tonight. I leave tomorrow night with Vanessa and then back to real life once again! I'm happy I came, but I feel like I might pay for this later. It just seems too good to be true. Either that, or I'll look back in five years and be like "wow remember when I would just up and go to Montreal, Vancouver and London for a day??" and we'll all laugh at my shenanigans.

Anyway, just thought I'd give the update. Hopefully many stories to follow!!

2 comments:

Kirst said...

Are you coming for dinner tomorrow night?

Heather said...

unfortunately no again... :( I leave tomorrow for a five day. BOO.