Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Weekend Update

I had a great weekend and part of the week, and I'm thinking the rest of my week slash weekend will go equally as well.

On Friday I worked and went out for drinks with some work people, then on Saturday I went Christmas shopping with the g-ma and got a killer coat and some sweaters. Then I got a late night call from Yvette telling me that she was coming to my place in 20 minutes and we were going to crash the staff party. I got all dolled up and off we went. It was a gong show. That's about all I can say. I worked super early the next morning, so I wasn't a gong show per se, but Yvette and I were definitely there and having a great time.

The next morning I went to work for 5:45 only to find out I actually worked at 5:30... Oops. But then, THREE WHOLE NIGHTS in Ottawa, meaning home cooked dinners and chillin with the sis and Jordan. I chilled out at their place most of them time, but got a little too comfortable in a chair at Chapters one of the days waiting for Jordan to be done at school, and fell asleep only to be woken up by the security guard informing me that I wasn't supposed to sleep in Chapters. I guess my Sufjan Stevens in my iPod and my Spanish book combined with the smell of Starbucks and a comfy chair were a lethal combination. I was kind of mortified, especially when the guard came back like 10 times to make sure I wasn't asleep again. Oh well.

I came home today, had some Vietnamese and bubble tea with Yvette, and then tomorrow I'm getting a haircut, working at starbies and I think I have a date. I don't leave again until Wednesday, so I'm pretty stoked to have the weekend off.

That's the weekend update, I guess it wasn't that exciting. After having re-read it, it seems kinda meh, but I had a great time, and I think I'm just really excited for this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was exciting for me ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't come by this afternoon....I didn't get out of there 'till after you would have been gone. I'll make sure I come get you to make me a tatsy christmas drink soon though!

Dee

kers said...

sounds like a fantastic weekend!