Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Snow

I like snow because I can go snowboarding, but I don't like it because I have to drive in it.

Matt and I went to Sunshine last Thursday for their season opener. I was really fun, even though the angel chair and goat's eye weren't open. Instead, we went on lifts that we wouldn't have normally given the time of day. I made a thai style peanut soup to bring with us for lunch, as well as veggies, sandwiches, and other goodies. We had a great day and a great pic-nic.

Now there's more snow, so maybe the whole hill will be open this weekend for Matt's birthday, but unfortunately I have to drive around the whole rest of the week all slippy and slidey.

More good news? I don't work Christmas OR New Year's!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOOORAAAAY!!!!!! (about the christmas and new years...not about the snow. we have our first snow on the ground today)
I was just coming over to say "can you post soon because i'm really sick of having that song in my head" and here you've posted.

Will you be in Ottawa any time when we're still here (and not there...like last year)

Huda Hakawi said...

You'll be home for Christmas, You'll be home for New Years, You'll be home for Christmas, You'll be home for New Years!!!!!

I am doing a happy dance!

Are you and Matt going to use the Pigeon Hole for boarding? We are ay Della's until the 3rd!