Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm a heap

I'm so tired that I can't even think. I've been on the vampire schedule for four days, doing red eyes here there and everywhere, but still not really sleeping well. The last two days have left me feeling sock and nauseous, I even tucked a barf bag under my seat because I was feeling so crappy. I had fun in Las Vegas, but it left me feeling so sick that it hardly seemed worth it. The worst part? I have to do the exact same thing starting Wednesday. Yeah yeah I'll stop complaining now.


Nothing too much has been happening lately. I have no health updates yet... Tomorrow I see my doctor again so we'll see how that goes. Running is ok, except my tiredness and sleep schedule mix up hasn't let me run at all. Hopefully I'll find some energy soon.

Honestly? Nothing else is going on. I'm a boring person. Maybe someone else has some good stories.

1 comment:

Linda said...

boo on leaving wednesday - I haven't seen you in AGES! Plus I leave thursday for 3 weeks of house-sitting and then again on the 25th for 3 months... not cool!