Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Too Much

These last few weeks have been busy busy busy. I ran my first triathlon, which was crazy. I went to Jamaica with Matt for a vacation which was great. Then I went unexpectedly to Vermont from Jamaica because my grandmother died. My whole family was there, and I got to spend time with people I haven't seen in over 10 years, so that was a positive aspect of the unexpected extended vacation. Otherwise, it was very sad and hard and heartbreaking all at one time.

I'll write about my fun times at the race and the beach later.

2 comments:

kristen said...

i liked that i got to spend so many days with you :) but yeah, the reason for it was crappy

lu said...

i hope you guys had a nice time together, despite the circumstances. and i am looking forward to hearing about the beach!