Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lists are easier since you don't have to form complete sentences

Things as of late:
  • Matt and I are looking to buying a place to live. Scary.
  • We are looking into getting a puppy. A little scary.
  • I am going to work tomorrow and get to spend a whole day and a half in Ottawa.
  • Lobster was on sale and we got some, and for the first time ever I felt horribly guilty cooking it. It was awful (to kill it, not to eat it) and I'm not sure that I'll cook it myself again.
  • It's freaking HOT out. Holy hell.
  • Ellen Degeneres is judging on So You Think You Can Dance this week, and it's hilarious.
  • I completed my Sprint Triathlon a couple of weeks ago and it went really well! I swam my little heart out and I was super stoked about the whole thing. Fun!
  • Did I mention that it was really hot?
  • What else? I really have enjoyed the new season of True Blood so far. It's awesome.
  • I've been practicing a hairstyle for a wedding Matt and I are going to in Toronto. It's sort of a modern day finger wave. I think after three tries I may just have it. (Why did I choose a complicated hairdo? No real reason. Just because.)
How is everyone?

2 comments:

kristen said...

of course you are doing a complicated hair style...cause you're good at stuff like that. i still need to find something to wear to the wedding i'm going to in toronto. luckily i have another month to figure it out...

lu said...

i couldn't agree more about the ease and use of the list.

and this hairstyle sounds fun! as does all your other list items, including this heat - i love it! (although admittedly, i am not running in it and if i were, i would not love it nearly as much)