Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

from 0-100

My life has been very eventful in the last few weeks. Here's a run down:
  • I turned 25.
  • On my 25th birthday, my sneaky boyfriend proposed.
  • (I said yes)
  • One week later, we put an offer on a condo.
  • Today, we will turn the conditional sale into a firm sale, meaning we bought it. (Unless something terrible happens within the next 5 hours.)
  • Matt and I opened a joint bank account.
I think that's it. More has happened to me since my 25th birthday than I ever could have imagined. I'm very happy.

OH, I also won 10$ from a scratch ticket!

7 comments:

kristen said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys!

D

Jordan said...

Congratulations on winning $10

kristen said...

Oh-yeah. The $10 is clearly what I was so excited about...I mean, winning the lottery? That's a once in a lifetime thing.

lu said...

yeah, i was thinking, 'man that heather is a lucky lady, $10 goes a long way these days!'

and that other stuff is pretty damn cool too!

Kirst said...

Nice Jordan (said with sarcasim)

Woohoo Heather!